star wars "Revelations" full film is out for downl

REVELATIONS_POSTER_WEB_SMAL.jpg

WEll, after three years of hard work, the Star Wars "Revelations" full film has been released to the web for you to watch. We thought you guys want to see the end result of all the hard work everyone volunteered to pull this film off.

It is what it is, warts and all, but a fun film with some stunning FX.

We are very proud of what we accomplished with nothing and thought you guys might want to see it for good and bad.. hope you enjoy.

try these sites for a good download

http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/revelations/

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap/revelations

We are seeing huge traffic and slashdotted so be patient
[/img]

Comments (after watching the first 10 minutes):

The effects are great, generally. Certainly better than the original star wars and much of what's on TV.

There were grammatic errors in the scrolling text at the beginning.

The acting isn't bad, though it seems heros are a little chunky in the star wars universe.

RussSchultz said:
Comments (after watching the first 10 minutes):

The acting isn't bad, though it seems heros are a little chunky in the star wars universe.

The acting wasn't good either though. CG stuff looked really great IMHO. I think I'd fit perfecty in with their vision of the new, and chunkier Star Wars universe however. :LOL:

But HE isn't chunky. And many find him quite adoring too I've heard. I think he's pretty cool myself, sure he's no River Phoenix, but hey... What do you ask? It's an action movie series, not dramas! :D

Bah! Stop hoggin all the bandwidth!

I'm only getting 80KB/sec of my normal 430KB/sec downloads.

* Natoma cries out of pity for himself and curses Guden's connection to packet loss hell :devilish:

I got about 600/kb on my torrent.

Anyways, finished watching the whole thing.

It's certainly impressive as fan fiction.

thanks for the support on the film guys. "Revelations" is still a fan film made by volunteers and it took three years to complete. We did the best we could with what we had and could afford.
As for the next Star Wars film "Revenge of the Sith" oh man, I say 7mins or a preview of it and it is stellar to say the least.. I mean just mind blowing..wow!!!

panicstruckpro said:
thanks for the support on the film guys. "Revelations" is still a fan film made by volunteers and it took three years to complete. We did the best we could with what we had and could afford.
As for the next Star Wars film "Revenge of the Sith" oh man, I say 7mins or a preview of it and it is stellar to say the least.. I mean just mind blowing..wow!!!

Well I'm glad you guys made it. It's pretty easy to see that there was a lot of TLC put into it. I can only hope it inspires more people to take the leap, and try to bring their own creations to fruition. :)

panicstruckpro said:

COOL!. and only this morning a colleague was saying " sheesh that new star wars film that i'd been promised is something called star-wars revelations , whatever that is "

i'll be able to tell him now !! his mate who'd downloaded it had described it as the new star wars film ( i'm guessing he got it from a torrent somewhere :-/) .

Back