Star Trek's a thesis

I remember there was an article about Start Trek's propulsion technologies in the Physical Review - the most renowned physics publication - some time ago. :p

She's a milf based on that and her some what plain appearance.
Better than being fat/ugly I guess.

Further proving that Star Trek is in every way superior to Star Wars.

Try writing a thesis on that crap...it'd be 99% yabber on how Lucas is Hitler Reincarnate, and about how he destroys memories...most likely.

:love: trek.

Try writing a thesis on that crap...it'd be 99% yabber on how Lucas is Hitler Reincarnate, and about how he destroys memories...most likely.
Star Wars is more about action and weird ethereal things (e.g. "The Force") than it is about science-fiction. Star Trek, at least is fairly consistent and maintains a good amount of scientific basis for a lot of its content, even if it contains a great deal of nonsense along with it.

It's actually rather funny that there are actually universities which offer the option of *majoring* in Klingon.

I like Star Trek the series with Shatner in it and the films he was in, I think the whole thing went downhill from that, far too politically correct for me, the original Star Trek series with Shatner challenged the ideological/political status quo, the later stuff just went along with the fashion.

Saludos Amigos
Zapata

Star Wars is more about action and weird ethereal things (e.g. "The Force") than it is about science-fiction. Star Trek, at least is fairly consistent and maintains a good amount of scientific basis for a lot of its content, even if it contains a great deal of nonsense along with it.

It's actually rather funny that there are actually universities which offer the option of *majoring* in Klingon.
sort of..
Star wars is a "space opera", where as trek is techo babble and supposedly about human morality.

Back