SSX Blur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems kind of 'meh', really. The color palette seems a bit weird, but I'm not sure if it's just the video or not. Also seemed to have a slight fish eye lensing.

The controls don't scream "patently more fun!" to me, but they definitely don't seem worse, so that's good.

The color palette seems a bit weird
It's not much different than previous SSX games, except that it seems more colorful, no doubt due to the game no longer being targeted at the PS2.
Also seemed to have a slight fish eye lensing.
So did previous SSX games.
The controls don't scream "patently more fun!" to me
Honestly, this is getting freaking obnoxious. Am I the only person who is getting tired of every joker in the world feeling the need to say "The controls don't sound like they're going to revolutionize my life and make my teeth whiter" every time a new Wii game comes up? If that's the only thing you can think of to say, just don't say anything. Hey, I heard Wii doesn't have graphics as good as the Xbox 360? Why don't you say something about that and make yourself even MORE annoying?

Or I have a better idea, why don't you not start repeats of conversations that were already boring several months ago?

Honestly, this is getting freaking obnoxious. Am I the only person who is getting tired of every joker in the world feeling the need to say "The controls don't sound like they're going to revolutionize my life and make my teeth whiter" every time a new Wii game comes up? If that's the only thing you can think of to say, just don't say anything. Hey, I heard Wii doesn't have graphics as good as the Xbox 360? Why don't you say something about that and make yourself even MORE annoying?

Or I have a better idea, why don't you not start repeats of conversations that were already boring several months ago?

Well, when a console seems to be targeting itself as "bringing back the fun" then I don't see any reason why stating it doesn't seem any more fun than another version is being obnoxious, especially when graphics have obviously suffered to allow that. You seem to get antsy when anyone makes mentions of Wii controls or graphics, and I'd argue that is getting more annoying. It's not my fault Nintendo decided to go in the direction they did.

What reason does Wii have for existing if it's controls aren't making games more fun to play? It's graphics limitations are making them surely more painful to look at in comparison to it's rivals.

For what it's worth, I haven't played an SSX game since the PS2 launch one (hence my comments on fisheye and color palettes). If I'm not allowed to talk about graphics or controls of Wii, then how the hell am I supposed to talk about any Wii games? I suppose we should just ban Wii stuff all together, as we wouldn't want to annoy you.

Well, when a console seems to be targeting itself as "bringing back the fun" then I don't see any reason why stating it doesn't seem any more fun than another version is being obnoxious, especially when graphics have obviously suffered to allow that. You seem to get antsy when anyone makes mentions of Wii controls or graphics, and I'd argue that is getting more annoying. It's not my fault Nintendo decided to go in the direction they did.

What reason does Wii have for existing if it's controls aren't making games more fun to play? It's graphics limitations are making them surely more painful to look at in comparison to it's rivals.

For what it's worth, I haven't played an SSX game since the PS2 launch one (hence my comments on fisheye and color palettes). If I'm not allowed to talk about graphics or controls of Wii, then how the hell am I supposed to talk about any Wii games? I suppose we should just ban Wii stuff all together, as we wouldn't want to annoy you.

Well put, and seconded.

For what it's worth, I haven't played an SSX game since the PS2 launch on
Wait, so you dropped into a thread about a franchise you don't follow on a console you aren't interested in just so you could make a negative comment about an iteration that you never intend to play that added absolutely nothing to the discussion, since you didn't express anything original? We have a word for that. I guess my mistake was paying attention to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so you dropped into a thread about a franchise you don't follow on a console you aren't interested in just so you could make a negative comment about an iteration that you never intend to play that added absolutely nothing to the discussion, since you didn't express anything original? We have a word for that. I guess my mistake was paying attention to you.

What is your problem? He made an observation and you started attacking him for no reason, trivializing what he said with childish comments like, "Hey, I heard Wii doesn't have graphics as good as the Xbox 360? Why don't you say something about that and make yourself even MORE annoying?" Why is it that every time someone makes a negative comment about the Wii you come running in to defend it by criticizing them? He is entitled to his own opinion and has a right to voice it, if you have a problem with that then why not just leave and stop bothering the rest of us.

?

Very unfortunate comment my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back