Sony: Killing animals is fun and cool!

Warning for those people who may read this at work -- the chick in the picture isn't wearing a top, she's wearing colored body paint to look like a top. I'm not complaining, but someone's boss might...

Anyway, yeah, that's really effed up.

Wha???
Thats sick, no need to mix real killings with fictional ones. Damn them this will only strengthen the drive force for thoose anti game organisations.
I rather doubt that that guy slaughtered that animal by himself. It's simply make-believe. Like movies and games.

I rather doubt that that guy slaughtered that animal by himself. It's simply make-believe. Like movies and games.

Doesn't matter if he slaugther it or not if the goat is real and has it head chopped off. This will be fuel for the anti game organisations for the comming year. Considering what has happened in the world (shootings and games being blamed as the culprit) it is not a good idea to mix real deaths with games.

Doesn't matter if he slaugther it or not if the goat is real and has it head chopped off. This will be fuel for the anti game organisations for the comming year. Considering what has happened in the world (shootings and games being blamed as the culprit) it is not a good idea to mix real deaths with games.
Do you eat meat?

:LOL: What gets me is that guy in the fur looks like some 9to5 guy that was yanked out of his job and dressed like that. Couldn't they a better actor and makeup artist?

Pshaw... this is way more interesting:

Topless girls added to the louche atmosphere by dipping grapes into guests' mouths,

Sony does know how to throw a party...

Sounds like a launch party I'd have loved to attend. Tits, snakes, goat entrails? Fun.

We're industrially producing and slaughtering living beings for food but a sacrificial goat is causing outrage? Not even to mention the gruesome Kosher/Halal slaughter of animals, which happens millions of times a day.

Back