Sony announces preliminary TGS lineup

No Killzone, no MGS4, no Tekken6?

I wouldn't expect any of those games to be playable. There'll be a theatre showcasing footage of 35 PS3 titles.

There are 8 playable titles missing from that list, though. I think Sega will contribute 3 of those (Sonic, Virtua Tennis 3 and maybe if we're very lucky, VF5), EA would contribute some too as mentioned earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know japanese?

No. :D

My english was REALLY limited when I finished FF7 back in was it...3rd grade? So language isn't a barrier. I can always look for translation from the internet though (some people always make one), sure its annoying like that but so is the usually 18 months wait! I know some Japanese but its hardly enough for me to fully understand whats going on. :)

No. :D

My english was REALLY limited when I finished FF7 back in was it...3rd grade? So language isn't a barrier. I can always look for translation from the internet though (some people always make one), sure its annoying like that but so is the usually 18 months wait! I know some Japanese but its hardly enough for me to fully understand whats going on. :)

I wouldnt reckommend in japanese though. Its harder to find translation and its a bigger pain in the ass. I ve tried a few games in Japanese and honestly I couldnt go further. I bought Parasite Eve and a few others in japanese years ago. They are left unfinished. Thats more than 7-9 years :p so yes I prefer waiting for 18 months than buying it and not being able to finish it.

Back