Some things to chew on, and get off my chest

Frankly the only marriage i'm against is natomas . I just don't think he would look good in a dress and besides he can't exactly wear white now can he

I thought Natoma was gay, not a crossdresser/transsexual. In most gay male marriages I've seen, both were tuxedos, just like if two non-dykes marry, they both wear dresses.

DemoCoder said:
I thought Natoma was gay, not a crossdresser/transsexual. In most gay male marriages I've seen, both were tuxedos, just like if two non-dykes marry, they both wear dresses.
Pffft! Go casual and enjoy the day, I wore shorts & Birkenstocks at my wedding. 8)

Pffft, Natoma doesn't cross-dress, I cross-dress.

You should see me in a g-string. :p

Congrats and good luck Natoma.

I think you guys should realize jvd just likes to tease. I don't know why you do it jvd, put yourself through the eventual blow back. I'll talk to you on aim as usual. :)

Natoma said:
I think you guys should realize jvd just likes to tease. I don't know why you do it jvd, put yourself through the eventual blow back. I'll talk to you on aim as usual. :)

I tease you for the same reason you tease me .

We are being controlled by the 3000 year old space mutant from uranus .

K.I.L.E.R said:
No! She loves VB.NET. ;)
No, she's too busy performing unspeakable acts with the third Rampage prototype. :)

Congrats, Natoma. And Xenu's controlling you too?

Natoma said:
That's what jvd tells me. :)
What do i tell you ?

She is a space mutant . That is why we have never seen her face dude .

natoma is just upset cause I haven't sent him new pics of michelle branch lately

Tagrineth said:
You're all crazy. :rolleyes:

Congrats, Natoma! ^_^

ahhhhhh she is going to try and controll us . Quick put your aluminum foil hats on , she wont be able to controll us

Sonic said:
I can understand if it is to prevent one man or woman from marrying multiple partners or even "within the family."
Why?? I guess they dont have the right to be happy like natoma & edgar.

later,
epic

epicstruggle said:
Sonic said:
I can understand if it is to prevent one man or woman from marrying multiple partners or even "within the family."

later,
epic
IF its by blood they shouldn't have the family . Thats how defects accur down the line .

jvd said:
epicstruggle said:
Sonic said:

later,
epic
IF its by blood they shouldn't have the family . Thats how defects accur down the line .
So if a male and female who arent related, get genetically tested, and find out any children they have are 100% likely to have a baby with a genetic disease. They should be forbidden to marry??? How about 2 people who cant have a baby, they shouldnt be able to marry?? Interesting.

later,
epic

An incestual couple can get married already if they so choose. They just have to lie. So it's not really a matter of legalizing "incestual marriages" or however you want to call it. I'm sure it already occurs all around the world. If anything, "incestual marriages" have occurred long before "gay marriages" have. No slippery slope there.

Polygamy on the other hand does have some structural problems that would present themselves to our tax code stemming to survivor benefits, social security, taxes, healthcare coverage, etc. I don't have any issues with people who want to knowingly make committments to multiple partners as long as all the partners are aware of one another (though that's a "moralizing" judgement more than anything else, just so it's known). Making it happen would probably be extremely difficult legally, if not impossible due to our current system of taxation, benefits, etc.

My two cents:

If two people are tested and they have a very high chance of producing offspring with genetic defects then they shouldn't have children together.

That's all.

Back