So, the RSX can do AA or HDR... but not both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shifty Geezer said:
jvd said:
However a console user will have acess to 50inch + screens .
It's funny how Americans talk about console gamers. In the EU 50" is pretty much unheard of. Largest I've seen is in the 40's and very few. Majority of consoles I guess are played on 28" widescreen and will probably remain that way for ages. If for no other reasons than houses aren't big enough for larger screens!
you guys are wierd

we have a 40inch plasma , a 60 inch projection , a 36 inch crt , a 27 inch crt nad a 19inch crt .

28inch screen bah ! you people don't deserver hd ! (just kidding btw )

Americans like their big things afterall.

I guess Europe has a lot of things to do and see outside the house, as to lower the need for ridiculously massive TVs at home.

Or are you all compensating with your big buildings and big TVs and big cars and big burgers for something else?

:devilish:

I'm probably in a fairly typical household. We've a 28" widescreen downstairs (CRT) and a couple of 14" CRTs upstairs. My friends are more willing to blow money on crazy tech. My sis bought a 48" (?) rear projection. Huge and naff picture in my opinion. 1 friend has 28" CRT widescreen in living room, 20" widescreen LCD upstairs. Another has large (36" ?) plasma (again picture quality looked really poor in the little I saw) in his bedroom, moderate size TV downstairs.

Maybe we just do more with our time than gawp at the box :p

Oh, looking through a catalogue the other day, although bad places to buy CE goods, the range was fairly accurate. About half I'd say were 720p HDTV and all these were well over £1000 ($1800). I think smaller LCD HDTVs can be got for nearer £700 but the picture still doesn't compare with CRT.

america just loves tiher toys . My mother watches alot of tv but i really only watch smallville and movies . Other than that my tv is normaly on in the backround while i'm on the pc . I'm not much of a music guy esp when i'm inatcitve

jvd said:
america just loves tiher toys . My mother watches alot of tv but i really only watch smallville and movies . Other than that my tv is normaly on in the backround while i'm on the pc . I'm not much of a music guy esp when i'm inatcitve

Join a gym?

london-boy said:
jvd said:

Join a gym?
na , my gf makes me run with her , she is into all that stuff . I can barely run though. Anyway i wont be doing much more than hobling around for at least another week : -) when you mess up your back and you can't even move your head with out horrible pain joining a gym is the last thing on your mind

rabidrabbit said:
In the Killzone demo I saw no jaggies, nor in any other demos other than Getaway and Warhawk, which had some very visible jaggies.

You can see jaggies in the Killzone demo (HD version) available in the Video thread (Kikizo link).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back