Sleepwalking

Druga Runda

Sleepy Substitute
Regular
To the top of the crane

The unnamed 15-year-old had apparently left her home near the site, climbed the crane and walked across a narrow beam while remaining fast asleep.

Expert Irshaad Ebrahim, of the London Sleep Centre, told the Times newspaper he had treated people who had driven cars and ridden horses while asleep.

He said one patient had even attempted to fly a helicopter.

AFAIK I don't sleepwalk, any of you have this unusual habit? [/quote]

When I was young I managed to open the front foor and walk halfway down the street in my bare feet and pyjamas. I kind of half woke up and meandered back to the house, at which point I was locked out (I'd shut the door after me). I managed to wake my parents and get back in. Had no recollection at all of actually leaving the house.

Scared the living bejeezus out of me.

Luckily it never happened again.

When I was a kid my parent had an old TV with analog tuning. The tuning changed as you walked away from it, so my dad never realy got a good image on it. (And they didn't let us kids touch it.)

One night my parents heard something downstairs (sounded like the TV), so they walked down and found me sitting in the stairs sleeping.

...and the TV was perfectly tuned. :D

Druga Runda said:
AFAIK I don't sleepwalk, any of you have this unusual habit?

yes, i tend to care about garphic cards more then average person..... when i start talking about what chip is in which card i get THE look.....

for 99,999999999% of population this habit is unusual....... ;)

(thats why i feel so good here) :D

Back