Skyrim Shaders

Adding a DX11 support (and some shaders) is a thing, rewriting all the shader (over 8000) in DX11 and use them in all the engine is an other.
If they have them ready because they use the DX11 in Fallout 4, then it is possible they port Skyrim to DX11, otherwise the work is too long.
Anyway i hope the Bethesda makes a good work. I think the idea of a Construction Set / Creation Kit and a language like the Coda before and the Papyrus now, gives a lot of possibilities for the "life" of the games.
I believe other toolkits (for other not-Bethesda games) are not so good like the Bethesda ones.

Since its sort of relevant, Why not post it here :

Enderal; a new total conversion for Skyrim that will be released on July 1-3. Do note that the initial release will be in German, however SureAI will release an English version some weeks later.
Enderal is free and can be played by anyone owning a legal copy of TES V: Skyrim. No other DLCs are required.

Nice. Skyrim Reloaded is fully compatible with Enderal, so the SR features can be used also with the total conversion.

Back