Site and forum slow

I had a look this morning and couldn't see any hamsters stuck in the tubes, but I cleaned the tubes out anyway. Next time anyone experiences slowness, any metrics from in-browser debuggers or the network (traceroutes are good) are very appreciated.

I had a look this morning and couldn't see any hamsters stuck in the tubes, but I cleaned the tubes out anyway. Next time anyone experiences slowness, any metrics from in-browser debuggers or the network (traceroutes are good) are very appreciated.
For me it is good now, it was just that one day.

Thanks btw :)

He graciously still runs the site's infrastructure (which we thank him very much for); AlexV controls the content and the site's future endeavors.

And while Rys is no longer our fearless leader :p, he still talks to us everyday (no exaggeration) and gives advice on everything we do. He's still very much part of the Beyond3D family. :smile:

Server seems to be having the conniptions again... Getting some truly epicly long response times when trying to view pages or post anything.

If you can find it within your abilities to give said server a gentle nudge in its posterior and tell it to get on with things it would be much appreciated, thank you. :D

Squirrels in the tubes again! Unclogged them, enjoy :)

Lol. So that's where the servers reside. ;) I hope Rys was licenced to remove it then ...

It was accidentally introduced to the town of Tring in England through an escape from Lionel Walter Rothschild's private collection in 1902.[4] As a result, the British edible dormouse population, now 10,000 strong,[5] is concentrated in a 200-square-mile (520 km2) triangle between Beaconsfield, Aylesbury and Luton.[6]
Though this animal is regarded as a pest by some,[4] in the United Kingdom the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 prohibits certain methods of killing and taking it, and removing them may require a licence.[5]

Thank god Rhys fixed the website at quicker that his usual speed for getting things accomplished
9 months now ;)

9 months is absolutely normal for this kind of in-depth, highly technical journalism :runaway:

Back