ShieldsUP

Works fine for me, and I'm using Opera (which is usually the one browser nobody bothers to test against). You do know that once you've clicked 'Proceed' you then need to choose one of the options from the next menu to choose which ports to scan?

I appears that the Proceed button doesn't work for me.
Nothing happens!

Hey, they don't like ie6.

It's working with Netscape 7.0!!!

Your Internet port 139 does not appear to exist!
But YOUR computer has DELIBERATELY CHOSEN NOT TO RESPOND (that's very cool!) which represents advanced computer and port stealthing capabilities. A machine configured in this fashion is well hardened to Internet NetBIOS attack and intrusion.

Unable to connect with NetBIOS to your computer.
All attempts to get any information from your computer have FAILED. (This is very uncommon for a Windows networking-based PC.) Relative to vulnerabilities from Windows networking, this computer appears to be VERY SECURE since it is NOT exposing ANY of its internal NetBIOS networking protocol over the Internet.

8)

I have my doubts as to the validity of these tests though. Wasn't this the guy that was criticized as to being a fake by some people?

ANova said:
I have my doubts as to the validity of these tests though. Wasn't this the guy that was criticized as to being a fake by some people?
*shrug* It's just a simple portscan. Not much that can be invalid about it and there are several of them around. Sygate hosts a similar service, for example. I'd only run something like that from a trusted source, however, as someone nefarious could easily use such a tool to build a nice database of vunerable systems. Nice to have potential targets scan themself on your behalf without risking getting tracked, blackholed or worse doing it yourself.

i wouldnt mind if they attack my IP adress.....
its my ISP (most hated thing around here) :devilish:

and the first part of adress is dynamic, so .... i say, hack the fuckers 8)

Back