Sex IS good for you :)

So that's why I feel so healthy!!! :D

But I guess we should ask l-b, his postcount pretty good resembles the count of his adventures, methinks :devilish:

_xxx_ said:
So that's why I feel so healthy!!! :D

But I guess we should ask l-b, his postcount pretty good resembles the count of his adventures, methinks :devilish:

How o how did i know that my name would come up!!! :LOL:
This soon though, that must be a record.

Well my postcount surpassed the number of adventures i've had in my life. Yesterday.

OMG! LOLOLOL

I love how the research linked better teeth & reduced depression to "seminal delivery system".

Who knew telling her I was helping her tooth ache get better was true? ;)

No, no, no. Mick said "wimmen weaken legs!", and Mick would never lie to me.

Better teeth: Seminal plasma contains zinc, calcium and other minerals shown to retard tooth decay. Since this is a family Web site, we will omit discussion of the mineral delivery system. Suffice it to say that it could be a far richer, more complex and more satisfying experience than squeezing a tube of Crest--even Tartar Control Crest. Researchers have noted, parenthetically, that sexual etiquette usually demands the brushing of one's teeth before and/or after intimacy, which, by itself, would help promote better oral hygiene.
:oops:

This doesn't have anything to do with maths does it?
If it does have something to do with maths then can you guys tell me about it?

radeonic2 said:
That's what I told your mother ;)

Here is a picture of his mother...

QuentinMassys.jpg

Better teeth: Seminal plasma contains zinc, calcium and other minerals shown to retard tooth decay. Since this is a family Web site, we will omit discussion of the mineral delivery system. Suffice it to say that it could be a far richer, more complex and more satisfying experience than squeezing a tube of Crest--even Tartar Control Crest. Researchers have noted, parenthetically, that sexual etiquette usually demands the brushing of one's teeth before and/or after intimacy, which, by itself, would help promote better oral hygiene.

The new pickup-line at the dentists office.

Back