Scripting funk

Ok i followed the audio guide to make my first auto install thing with autoit. I followed everything it looked clean and it is now compiled into cab file for adding to cd for install of windows. My problem is i tried running the script just now and it opened 116 times and was still going when i restarted computer. Nothing opened up it just kept adding the script icon to my tray icons on bottom right of screen. I am trying to get my corporate edition of alcohol 120 to install when i load windows, i used the guide and everything should work but i don't know as this is first one, What could i have done wrong? Is there someone that can look over a script and tell me where my error is? Do i have to end the script with a command somewhere or something?

how can i get into it after i have compiled? all i get is chinese when i open it again. the only option i can find is to run script, i will retype up and save again so i can post here.

I will get retyped script added soon. thanks for the reply and pardon my newbish ways but i have to start somewhere i suppose.

Back