Gamerscore Wh...
Legend
20050808_nugget01.jpg

20050808_nugget02.jpg

20050808_nugget03.jpg

Awwww what a cute wittw kitty kat.
I love the first pic.
Oh what big eyes you have. Better to see you with. :LOL:

I can get 5$ for selling him to the local chinese resturant . I will split it with u dave !

Hello :!:

Will show the pics to the missus later on in the hopes her "OMG CUTE!" instincts kick in and she relents in my pursuit to get a furball to keep me company while I work from home :D

Her "I hate cat food" stance must be overthrown :devilish:

Why is she under the impression she has to eat the cat or it's food? (I dont see how hating cat food is relevant otherwise.)

Talking about cat food, this comic is hilarious.

MfA said:
Why is she under the impression she has to eat the cat or it's food? (I dont see how hating cat food is relevant otherwise.)

Talking about cat food, this comic is hilarious.
Canned cat food is particularly vile smelling. Only a few steps up from the litter box.

Super cute! :)

Just you wait though, that kitten's going to grow up into a real primadonna, you'll see. Soon, it'll demand you get leather furniture for it to scratch its claws on! Nothing else is good enough.

RussSchultz said:
Canned cat food is particularly vile smelling. Only a few steps up from the litter box.
My wife has the same hang up so I've been only feeding my cats dry food and they don't seem to mind at all.

The monster enclosed litter box I got helps with odor, along with the fact that it's kept in "Dad's bathroom". :rolleyes: (We have two, and one is mainly for the cats litter box/food and me)

Hehe, awesome. Looks like one of ours (...used to before he got all elongated).

Guden Oden said:
Didn't spot this until now, but UGH Dave, go trim your nails NOW! Yuck! :LOL:

That could be Neva's hand, you know. If you're suddenly banned after reading this, my guess is correct.:mrgreen:

Back