Rwc 2007

zed

Legend
shit major upset first game ( a mirror of the france football WC perhaps, i hope not, theres now a major danger of them getting knocked out in the pool stage :cry:), i was rooting for them, whilst though i love the argies's they in reality they play as boring as the english/saffers

Yes France are now in deep trouble. They'll be under immense pressure in their game against Ireland, and could well buckle. Problem with France is although they play great rugby when they decide to turn up to the match, very often they just can't be bothered.

actually been a good worldcup so far (didnt win $10000 on tonga), with quite a few results against the expectations, like this mornings england beating oz, ( i usually support england in sports cause practically everyone else wants them to lose )

though ive gotta say for years the england rugbyteam are the boring team on the planet at least they didnt score any dropgoals (which should be 1 point)

13-3 halftime nz vs france, comeon the frogs

13-13 with 20 minutes to go, man im nervous, im not sure which way i want this to go :)
the one time i wish i had a tv

nz 18-13
france 20-18 10 minutes to go what a game

Last edited by a moderator:
france wins
oh well life goes on
should i go and collect this today (+ face the chance of getting beaten up :) )
ABworldcup.jpg

coincidently the church bells have just started ringing
slamming of doors outside

>> England - Scotland in the final
with the way the tournaments been going its definitely a chance
whilst im quite an england supporter, ild hate to see them win, cause of their (lack of) style, but they certainly do have a chance against france, cause as we know france on the day are either great or crapola

ild love to see france vs argentina for the final (ie a repeat of the opening game, ala u could only write such a script in the movies :) )

You would've lost the bets you placed if you did. ;) Scotland are out.

Well they are now! ;) I'd never bet on Scotland, it's bad form for an Englishman to bet on the Jocks or the Taffs. Besides, it would have been the nightmare final. They'd have fluked a win, then not let us forget it for the next five hundred years...

Yay, well that's that over with for another four years. Can't really complain about the result, I thought that SA played better on the day. If we'd done one or two fewer things wrong and one or two more right it may have gone the other way, but that's that. Just glad to be there and not on the wrong end of another 36-0 :)

hopefully ther'll be 20 teams in 2011, nzru wants 16 teams due to the cost savings (+ not other reasons that they may suggest, i heard the boss of the nz union 'jock hobbs' talking on the radio a couple of months ago, now in this 15minute interview i dont think he mentioned the word rugby but he kept on referring to it as 'the product' ) wtf
won $350 on sat wrt argentina beating france, lost $100 on sun i had SA to win by 13+ ( i was also gonna do a side bet $10 for no tries which payed 30:1 which im pissed off in not doing now ), still $150 profit for the weekends ok.

WTF again, i see these results determine the seeding for the next tournament in 2011, brainless idea, which is likely to cause the same result as this tournament, 4 out of the top5 ranked sides were in the same side of the draw!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_World_Rankings

Back