Rock Band 4 [PS4, XO]

• Thread starter Deleted member 86764
  • Start date
Final cover revealed

CHVBty_UkAAkFg4.png

CHVBtw_UsAAQAUN.png

It's out today, even in Europe! Already played a few songs tonight on PS4, with my kid as well - can't play very long yet though, my broken (left) arm just doesn't have the stamina. I'm not hot on the setlist, but I should be able to download my Rockband 3 purchases which will help, and you can buy any of the previous DLC pretty much right away meaning there's 1700 songs or so to choose from.

I hope it's good. I can't play until Xmas as it is likely to be a gift. :( :(

The Rock Band series is my most played and most favourite gaming franchise. I have a huge problem though, I had all the games (1, 2, 3, Lego, Beatles) on the Xbox 360. I also downloaded quite a few tracks. I also had a full electric drum kit and the adapter that I used to play it on. I don't have any of that stuff anymore (don't ask).

So as I've got a PlayStation this generation, I'm gonna have to pick up those other games on PS3 (new to retain the download codes) and lose out on the additional tracks I bought.

Also need the PS3 pro drum kit. I have no idea why they sell the kit without the cymbal kit in the standard edition.

Unfortunately they couldn't support the Ion pro drum kit so my dreams of buying RB4 and a PS4 died.

Back