Ridge Racer 7 Screens are finally out...

You said that before... I asked why but i dont remember the answer... why did you ditch you 360?

Well he's mainly a Playstation fan and got the 360 as a stop gap until the PS3.

He barely played the thing or gave it a chance though. Hated DOA4 and the graphics, didn't like COD2, played maybe 1/5 of Kameo... that's all...

His GamerTag is Beyond3d....

IMAGE_00124.jpg

Maybe with the recent PS3 delays he'll give it another shot? :p

Edit: Just so people know I know Hey69 from another forum so I'm just picking on him ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest, i had in total 9 xboxen. sold 6 of them.

had one for gaming, sold it because lack of decent games.then bougth again sold again...

i buy anything actually , i have a psp now, but going to sell it again :)

oh and btw , i have at least 6 gamertags on live, most of them where the gold ones that come out of the box, but i forgot the paswords of them and thats why i made new ones ..

but true, i didnt played a lot on them (especialy live)

hardknock, you guessed that right, i'm going to buy again an xbox.. GOW in november baby!!!

Me and my buds, many of whom are SF2/MK vets, really thought DoA4 sucked. It was the controls. There's something that's just not tight about them at all. I think DoA3 may just be better. The graphics didn't impress me much either really. DoA3 did back in the day tho.

'Course I think most of the '90s fighters blow away a most of what's out there today too. The feeling is probably just the whole "been there done that 10+ yrs ago" vibe that seems to pervade like, oh, almost everything these days. heh heh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back