Red Steel: interview with the creative director

To be honest, I don't think there was anything new in it...

well, apparently you've been keeping more up-to date on this title than i have : )

some details about the control scheme were totally new to me - the grenade throws, the different turning speed based on gun sideways handling, the three different control sensitivites presets, the 'focus' power gaining and application - stuff like that.

well, apparently you've been keeping more up-to date on this title than i have : )

some details about the control scheme were totally new to me - the grenade throws, the different turning speed based on gun sideways handling, the three different control sensitivites presets, the 'focus' power gaining and application - stuff like that.

Well, I've seen some videos where the grenade throwing was used. There was talk about adjustable sensitivity after MP3 offered it at E3. Obviously they've copied even more from Retro there. I've read about the focus power / bullet time. etc. I don't know the Red Steel guy keep repeating themselves somehow or they always get asked the same questions. :LOL:

Back