Real Time Volumetrics Coulds, etc..

They're nice clouds to be sure, but there's still something "off" about them. I cannot put my finger on it either; maybe it's just the lighting (WindLight)?

They also don't seem "thick" like they should. I know they're supposedly volumetric, but cumulus (sp?) clouds have very bumpy and puffy features. They just don't seem right in the pictures, as if they're too flat or something.

Either way, still a cool link, and obviously someone is putting in the work to make it better.

They're nice clouds to be sure, but there's still something "off" about them. I cannot put my finger on it either; maybe it's just the lighting (WindLight)?

They also don't seem "thick" like they should. I know they're supposedly volumetric, but cumulus (sp?) clouds have very bumpy and puffy features. They just don't seem right in the pictures, as if they're too flat or something.

Either way, still a cool link, and obviously someone is putting in the work to make it better.

I think they mostly they look out of place because the terrain looks so generic. plus they dont go far enough in to the distance in any of the pics.

Back