Question about gay people

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkillio

Regular
I do not mean any direspect when I ask this. But when gay people masturbate do they ever do any anal play? I know that not all gay people enjoy anal sex but I didn't know if they ever gave themselves the old reach behind when masturbating. (Just out of curiosity's sake.)

mkillio said:
I do not mean any direspect when I ask this. But when gay people masturbate do they ever do any anal play? I know that not all gay people enjoy anal sex but I didn't know if they ever gave themselves the old reach behind when masturbating. (Just out of curiosity's sake.)
I would imagine so.

epic

radeonic2 said:

Err :|

Well, just so you know, mkillio, both straight and gay guys like anal stimulation (ask around). Some gay guys don't like it, like most straight guys don't.

So... in the end... Some do, some don't. Like everything else in life.

If anal stimulation interest you (and i guess it does otherwise this thread wouldn't exist), why don't you try? I'm sure you have already, hence the question
"Do gay guys do that (normally, cause i've just tried and it's quite cool!)?"

Last edited by a moderator:
london-boy said:
Err :|

Well, just so you know, mkillio, both straight and gay guys like anal stimulation (ask around). Some gay guys don't like it, like most straight guys don't.

So... in the end... Some do, some don't. Like everything else in life.

If anal stimulation interest you (and i guess it does otherwise this thread wouldn't exist), why don't you try? I'm sure you have already, hence the question
hehehe.
A gay guy i talk to says he's blown a married man and fingiered a dude.
Hmm.

CosmoKramer said:
Just so you know, if you like anal stimulation you are automatically gay --> you go to hell.

My local pastor told me so.

huh.... what about when your GF likes it? does she also go to hell? ;)

radeonic2 said:
You know nothing. Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse. ;)

LOL...btw, where would you rather go... heaven or hell? my problem with heaven is that i wouldnt know anybody there and i would get bored - i mean, all that floating on clouds and shit, thats just not me.... OTOH, everybody i know will go to hell anyway, so why not stick with your firends and your crew? ;)

silence said:
LOL...btw, where would you rather go... heaven or hell? my problem with heaven is that i wouldnt know anybody there and i would get bored - i mean, all that floating on clouds and shit, thats just not me.... OTOH, everybody i know will go to hell anyway, so why not stick with your firends and your crew? ;)
I don't concern my self with such trivial thoughts;)
There are other, much more exciting, fictional things to think about.

Hell sure does sound like it'll be a lot more fun than Heaven, don't it? I mean in Heaven you don't get to do jackshit, but in Hell it seems like it's a party all the time!

radeonic2 said:
I don't concern my self with such trivial thoughts;)
There are other, much more exciting, fictional things to think about.

tru dat... :D
but i'll have to inform my GF about this issue.... so we can get kinkier.... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back