Pussy Power!

yeah very funny! haha

but i expected something else when i clicked on your thread..
but it's not a lie.. it really is pussy POWER

hm , how many Km's with a dead horse? :p

The story is true. He said he needs 2.5 cats for 1l of his "bio-diesel". It wouldn't pass any exaust tests since it's not "clean" enough. The preocess could be refined that far if needed, though.

And also, he doesn't use cats' corpses only, he uses any biological waste he can find. The thing with cats is just the fault of the "Bild" paper (German version of The Sun, with boobies and all), which blew it totally out of proportion in order to sell a few extra copies to the greenpeace bunch ;)

Could you imagine if the world used kitty power for just one day? Cats would become extinct. :devilish:

Then people would be raiding people's homes for pet cats, then pet dogs. It would be anarchy!

i thought this was about Sage and his return.....:LOL:
anyway.... doesnt look to promising.... and while its cats only, i can live with, but imagine koreans go nuts if they move to dogs.... of french if they try with frogs....

i guess italians are safe..... pizza and pasta.... it would make miracle to get car going on that:D

silence said:
i guess italians are safe..... pizza and pasta.... it would make miracle to get car going on that:D
Well, they have wine too, and ethanol can power cars with no real problems. :D

Guden Oden said:
Well, they have wine too, and ethanol can power cars with no real problems. :D

TBH.....italian wines arent that good.... there are good ones, but we can beat them anytime....

now if we could invent something that runs on LB's ego.... thats true italian power.....:LOL:

silence said:
TBH.....italian wines arent that good.... there are good ones, but we can beat them anytime....

Napa Valley forever! Woot, woot!! ;)

If any folks around here are going to. . .uhh. . .be in the Bay Area in the near future, be sure to do a day trip over to Napa. Best time of year to be there. :D

geo said:
Napa Valley forever! Woot, woot!! ;)

If any folks around here are going to. . .uhh. . .be in the Bay Area in the near future, be sure to do a day trip over to Napa. Best time of year to be there. :D

Zinfandel & Croatia

Though his reputation is now firmly rooted worldwide, a part of Mike’s heart remains firmly rooted in his native Croatia. In 1996, convinced that the mysterious origins of California Zinfandel might actually trace back to Croatia, Mike encouraged Dr. Carole Meredith, a distinguished researcher at U.C. Davis, to go to Croatia and inspect a native varietal called Plavac Mali. To Mike’s delight, Carole and a team of experts made the historic discovery that Zinfandel did indeed trace back to a Croatian grape called Crljenak (pronounced tsurl-yen-knock), the parent of Plavac Mali. This encouraged Mike to open a new winery in Croatia, both to produce wine from this special grape and to bring his lifetime of knowledge and experience back to his native country
http://www.grgich.com/html/winery.html

i guess you are aware of what kind of wines he produces.....

after Serious Sam, now we have to teach you savages about wines as well..... (j/k):LOL:

silence said:
i guess you are aware of what kind of wines he produces.....

I have two of their glasses in the kitchen cabinets upstairs! That is a particularly crowded cabinet. :LOL: That used to be the deal in Napa. . .buy the glasses themselves, with winery logo, for a couple bucks, and get to taste several wines. . . I am told by some who go back even further that it used to be entirely free to do the tastings. . .

geo said:
I have two of their glasses in the kitchen cabinets upstairs! That is a particularly crowded cabinet. :LOL: That used to be the deal in Napa. . .buy the glasses themselves, with winery logo, for a couple bucks, and get to taste several wines. . . I am told by some who go back even further that it used to be entirely free to do the tastings. . .

my friend has house few miles from where Grgich was born and from where he brought his sorts to US.....
;)

add mediterranian cousine to these wines and you have real treat.....

Sounds great, just think of the reduction in landfills. Considering the increasing cost of gas, it may actually get some notice.

I think they should use humans myself, much better use for grandpa.. lol

Himself said:
Sounds great, just think of the reduction in landfills. Considering the increasing cost of gas, it may actually get some notice.

I think they should use humans myself, much better use for grandpa.. lol

There is NO shortage of landfills whatsoever. That was more or less made up by a J. Winston Porter after the mobro 4000 incident. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobro_4000)

People generally seem to think landfills are huge filthy piles of crap and a huge environmental hazzard. Landfills contain a big rubber diaper and a thick layer of impermeable clay to protect the ground water table. Methane from the decomposition can be used(and is in some places) in generators to create a significant amount of power. When they are filled in they are sealed with a layer of dirt and can(and have) be made into golf courses or parks or whatever.

Maybe we can use all those animals PETA kills(which is most pets they "save", only they don't call it kill, they call it "euthanize").

I thought that Chinese diners have cornered the market on any extra strays running around. Dont think anything left for fuel :)

j/k to all animal lovers :)

Back