PS5 Pro *spawn

I thought rumors pegged them for next week? This is still the beginning of Sept

hmm..

2 hrs vs 9min.

oh sigh.. excitement decreasing, we will learn very little technical stuff at this stream tomorrow, heck I'm worried there won't even be priced announced tomorrow.

hmm..

2 hrs vs 9min.

oh sigh.. excitement decreasing, we will learn very little technical stuff at this stream tomorrow, heck I'm worried there won't even be priced announced tomorrow.
They needed to explain the concept of a Pro console. Here they will talk about memory speed gives the main specs and speak mainly about raytracing features end PSSR.

They needed to explain the concept of a Pro console. Here they will talk about memory speed gives the main specs and speak mainly about raytracing features end PSSR.
it better be a hell of a result. It usually takes more than 9 minutes to convince someone to upgrade to a higher sku.

it better be a hell of a result. It usually takes more than 9 minutes to convince someone to upgrade to a higher sku.
It is not a higher SKU nor do they need to convince anybody to upgrade

It will just replace the current one price-wise and the current one will become 449, that is it sorry man

I'm expecting it'll be 2 minutes on the hardware and 7 minutes showing future games that haven't been shown before - Maybe Naughty Dog will show something that helps to sell the hardware.

Then maybe quick fire footage showing Pro upgrades on their internal games.

There will be not many games tomorrow. I think he will explain something about RT features(hardware accelerated BVH nodes instancing and other features) and PSSR maybe one or two games examples. The rumor is there will be a state of play next week and people will be able to play the PS5 Pro at TGS.

I'm expecting it'll be 2 minutes on the hardware and 7 minutes showing future games that haven't been shown before - Maybe Naughty Dog will show something that helps to sell the hardware.

Then maybe quick fire footage showing Pro upgrades on their internal games.
I don't think that they will show any games. Maybe some screenshots or clips to demonstrate the differences.
But games presentations? Cerny will say, at the end: "tune in in two weeks for a new state of play with games running on the pro" and that will be it.

Back