Proud Daddy

Just re-read the original post...

4.6kg! :oops: Your poor wife.

I know! :D

We were all very happy that we decided to go for a c-section. Especially since his head was also 38cm ... :oops: But that's common in our family.

We are all very happy and everything seems to go well (minus a few of your typical niggles). It will be very exciting when my wife and kid return home tomorrow!

For those who are interested, there are some pictures on my hyves blog (http://avanarum.hyves.nl - it's like facebook, sort of). Don't try to read the blogs though, they will give you a head-ache for not being in English. ;)

Apart from being from Final Fantasy VI, by the way (which we found out before we finally decided on the name, but not before we found the name ;) ) is also a recognised name meaning holy bear, among others. Stems from Scandinavian languages. And of course there's the French 'Espere'. It's not a common name though here as I only found 5 on hyves and my name which isn't that common either (and was derived from the Lord of the Rings by the way, so we can handle the FFVI reference ;) ) gave about 14 hits.

I was just in the hospital for a long while and spent over an hour dozing and looking at my wife and kid. It's amazing.

We just got home, good to be here. Yesterday in the hospital I made a cute little video:

Awww, beautiful!

Try not to freak out to bad taking it home, I remember that as another "BIG FEAR" point for me as it hit me that we now had three people in our house :LOL:

Congratulations!

And by the mighty beard of Odin, that's one solidly build little tot. 4.6 kg, that's not common, that's for sure. The "holy bear" sense of his firstname might have been a good pick, I think. hehe

Apart from being from Final Fantasy VI
So, the real question is: can you summon him already?

And of course there's the French 'Espere'.
Trivia time: "Espérer" is the French equivalent of the verb "to hope."

Congratulations, Arwin! All the best to you three, here's to some incredible times *raises a pixelated glass*

Back