PES 07 to be "3 times better" on PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ12

Veteran
CVG online said:
A supposed Konami insider has posted claims on a Korean games forum that the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 will be noticeably better on PS3 than on 360.

The post, which appeared on Ruliweb (and translated here), claims that the PS3 version of everybody's favourite footy sim will receive huge enhancements afforded by the large capacity of the Blu-Ray format.

The game is said to use 18GB of space on the disc (Xbox 360's dual-layer DVDs offer 7GBs of usable storage space).

The post also claims that the PS3 version's 60fps frame-rate will better that of the 360.

We remain sceptical that the difference, if there is any, will be noticeable. Time will tell.
Here's the salt, take a large pinch of it before replying :)

Seen this all over the net. While I suppose many of these statements are in the realm of possiblity they seem taken out of context or intentionally misleading by the initial blog claim.

My primary interests are the 3x performance statement and the 18gb of data required for the next installment.

edit- there is a server update with PSInext (if this is indeed where you are linking to) so display time may be bad

are we talking about the same cvg who announced that they had the world exclusive trailer of "ps3 version of killzone" which turned out to be the the japanese version of the original killzone for ps2. "3 times better" their insider say, i say :LOL:

It isn't their insider, they took the "insider" comments from another website.

Clicking the links in the above story do seem to indicate the guy does actually work for Konami though.....

apologies for my ignorance :oops: , it's just that cvg has lost so much credibility in my eyes in the last couple of years (and i'm a guy who still keeps his 10 year old cvg issues in his house), my dissapointment in them comes out as overreacting.

Wasnt pes6 for x360 a butcherd version of the ps2 game? in that case ''3 times better'' doesnt sound that impossible. Wonder where they'll spend that 18gb on though, will most of it just be duplicate data to reduce loading times?

this is 100% proven bull****

i am a member there and everyone's having a laugh about this being distributed over the net :devilish:

and the blog says that "konami employee" talking about "FFVII remake for PS3"

... nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back