Ooooo Smallville!!

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Just seen the season finale, and i must say, it was one hell of an episode!! The whole series was a bit boring, but this one was hot!!

Yeah, this season's definitely been a bit hit and miss (only so many times you can do the "meteor-rock-freak storyline, *yawn*). Last ep was awesome though.

MuFu said:
Yeah, this season's definitely been a bit hit and miss (only so many times you can do the "meteor-rock-freak storyline, *yawn*). Last ep was awesome though.

Yep. The only highlights during the series was the Super Lana thing, Lois coming in and the last episode.

And..... What's with those bloody stones!?!? Guess we'll see what they really do in the next series, though i have an idea already, not that it's hard to guess, after the last episode.

london-boy said:
And..... What's with those bloody stones!?!? Guess we'll see what they really do in the next series, though i have an idea already, not that it's hard to guess, after the last episode.

Y'all use "series" the way we use "season"? What do you call the whole thing over its entire run?

We gave up on Smallville this year; glad to hear it ended the year well tho.

MuFu said:
its interesting that you say this considering this is the year that the whole season was following a plot . The other seasons just put together really good stories for the season finale

anyway they are moving it to thursdays at 8 over here . That is going to hurt but i guess its thier best show for males 18-32

london-boy said:

It's most likely the key to the FOS in Antartica (at least that's what most people bet on).

And yea, i agree they need to move on from those filler meteor-freak episodes.

Rambler said:
london-boy said:

It's most likely the key to the FOS in Antartica (at least that's what most people bet on).

I was kinda trying to keep things spoiler-free, hence the not-mentioning ;) I mean it's quite obvious for someone who's seen it, but it's still a spoiler...

Still, i wonder what or who is the BEEEEP that Lana discovers after the *BEEEEP*tragic event that happens in the last episode*BEEEP*

london-boy said:
Still, i wonder what or who is the BEEEEP that Lana discovers after the *BEEEEP*tragic event that happens in the last episode*BEEEP*

It was definitely a "WTF IS THAT?!!!" moment. :oops:

MuFu said:
london-boy said:

It was definitely a "WTF IS THAT?!!!" moment. :oops:

Exactly! It's like a BEEEEP we've seen before but bigger!

Seen it too, it's sooooo good !
Opens a whole new lot of possibilities.

SPOILERS
It's shaped like the stones reunited and Superman chest symbol.
Sure it's a space something but I'm not sure it contains anyone at all.
And the united stones driving him in a snowy area reminds of Superman's Fortress of Solitude in Antartica.

to me smallville is just an average show, but that last episode was better than normal apart from a few scenes, helicopter bit was joke.

still, it would be a much better series if clark stop wearing that bloody red coat. i mean its always red coat and blue top, or blue coat and red top - yes supermans costume is red and blue but u dont have to kill it that much.

Monty said:
to me smallville is just an average show, but that last episode was better than normal apart from a few scenes, helicopter bit was joke.

still, it would be a much better series if clark stop wearing that bloody red coat. i mean its always red coat and blue top, or blue coat and red top - yes supermans costume is red and blue but u dont have to kill it that much.

Yeah i found that quite funny too... It's like "we dont want tights and cape, but remember what Superman's colours are!!"... Doesn't make sense. A teenager would NEVER wear that stupid stuff...

But then again, a teenager wouldn't run faster than the speed of sound, be able to lift a train, burn stuff and all the cool supey's stuff... So i guess "Lack of Fashion Sense" is one of Clark's powers.

london-boy said:
Rambler said:
london-boy said:

I was kinda trying to keep things spoiler-free, hence the not-mentioning ;) I mean it's quite obvious for someone who's seen it, but it's still a spoiler...

How's that a spoiler? It's still a speculation. Just what people think will come next. And people not following the show wouldn't know what FOS is anyway :)

Fortress of Solitude is by the North Pole actually. Antarctica is on the opposite side of the planet. ;) (Notice I'm not saying it's at the North Pole. ;) ). I must have missed where they mention that he's in Antarctica, so correct me if I'm wrong.

The whole scene plays very similar to that in Superman: The Movie. At least the movie got it right in that the North pole doesn't have large expanses of land. In the movie, there was lots of water around the Fortress.

Alstrong said:
Fortress of Solitude is by the North Pole actually. Antarctica is on the opposite side of the planet. ;) (Notice I'm not saying it's at the North Pole. ;) ). I must have missed where they mention that he's in Antarctica, so correct me if I'm wrong.

The whole scene plays very similar to that in Superman: The Movie. At least the movie got it right in that the North pole doesn't have large expanses of land. In the movie, there was lots of water around the Fortress.

it was filmed in canada up north there and with the budget of the show vs a movie its an understandable mistake .

Alstrong said:

Oh hell, it looked good! ;)

jvd said:
it was filmed in canada up north there and with the budget of the show vs a movie its an understandable mistake .

Actually, the fortress scene was filmed in a studio in the movie :p

But yeah, I understand the difference in budget. :) Really, I'd like to think that they were just putting the Fortress on one of those islands near the North Pole instead of an actual mistake.

Back