***Official XBox 2 countdown thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
As with any hyped thing, prepare all ye ravenous followers for disappointment.

Well, it should outshine the Phantom, anyway. :p

I'm not expecting anything except it getting mentioned. the big Xbox2 events will probably be GDC, spring TGS, perhaps a special Xbox2 event of its own sometime in March, and then E3.

What is it with Sega fans? They feel the DC was wronged by Sony so now Microsoft is their new standard-bearer?

The thing is, Sega had a collaboration with Microsoft on the DC didn't they? Developers could code to the metal using Sega's APIs or use Windows CE, as was done for Sega Rally for instance (but as I recall, most people thought the Win CE games performed worse).

As with many Microsoft partnerships, MS later goes into the same business, in effect becoming a competitor (except here, Sega went out of the hardware business).

These game company allegiances are trippy.

Megadrive1988 said:
I'm not expecting anything except it getting mentioned. the big Xbox2 events will probably be GDC, spring TGS, perhaps a special Xbox2 event of its own sometime in March, and then E3.

Xbox 2 or Xbox Next? That's the question! 8)

A System Design Ms Can Refer To...

nzpc642.jpg

nzpc643.jpg

nzpc644.jpg

nzpc646.jpg

Megadrive1988 said:
dont expect much if anything. :/
They might learn from the Steve Jobs School of Brand Emphasis: "Ladies and gentlemen, the Mac is rendering this... in REAL... TIME! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back