Nvidia's missing tech demos

I can't get the garage ray tracing demo to work on my 2080Ti, it keeps crashing.

Also the list is missing three demos, the Adrianne demo from the GTX 8800 era featuring a model, and the Dawn demo, featuring a fairy during the FX era, also the New Dawn demo featuring the same fairy, during the Kepler era.

Basically all the demos featuring girls or models are missing!

I can't get the garage ray tracing demo to work on my 2080Ti, it keeps crashing.
No crashes here so far and did not make any setup changes. Installation defaults to Windows 8 compatibility. Right click your Design Garage icon and check compatibility tab - maybe changing will resolve issue. Also check permissions.

Edit: Design Garage seems to be using a denoiser when rotating/getting different car view though not sure if it's Optix (Kepler introduction).

Last edited:

Also the list is missing three demos, the Adrianne demo from the GTX 8800 era featuring a model, and the Dawn demo, featuring a fairy during the FX era, also the New Dawn demo featuring the same fairy, during the Kepler era.

Basically all the demos featuring girls or models are missing!
Probably this

I have the bubble and lightning demo's both still run but lightning with crash on amd hardware because of the lack of register combiners.
both demo's (:love:mb)

Attachments

• Demos.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Back