niNtendo Paris EURO conference. : DS 11march 149 euro

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
source: playfrance.com

En direct de la conférence que donne Nintendo en ce moment même à Paris, JeuxFrance.com peut désormais vous annoncer officiellement tous les détails du lancement de la NDS en France, après avoir patienter une petite heure dans un magnifique bar aux couleurs de la DS et à l’ambiance très disco.

On commence donc tout naturellement par la date de sortie de la console. La nouvelle console portable de Nintendo verra le jour en France le 11 mars 2005, soit une semaine avant la date qui circulait à l’état de rumeur sur bon nombre de sites.

Nintendo vient également de dévoiler le prix de la console. Pour l’acquérir, il faudra débourser 149,99 €, une somme un peu plus élevée qu’aux USA, où la portable coûte 149 $, soit environ 122 €. Face à une PSP qui risque de coûter 50 € de plus dans nos vertes contrées, la firme du plombier moustachu semble marquer ici un point dans le match l’opposant à Sony.

Des photos ainsi que de plus amples informations sur la conférence vous seront donnés dans les heures qui viennent dans un nouvel article, et cette news sera régulièrement mise à jour, selon les annonces de Nintendo. So stay tuned on JeuxFrance.com !

============================
ENGLISH (i know french but was to lazy to manualy translate it) babelfished english here
============================

direct of the conference which Nintendo in this moment gives even in Paris, JeuxFrance.com can from now on officially announce to you all the details of the launching of the NDS in France, after having to have patience a small hour in a splendid bar with the colors of the DS and environment very disco music. One thus starts quite naturally with the date of exit of the console. The new portable console of Nintendo will be born in France on March 11, 2005, that is to say one week before the date which circulated with the state of rumour on considerable sites. Nintendo also has just revealed the price of the console. To acquire it, 149,99 will have to be spent?, a sum a little higher than in the USA, where the portable costs 149 $, is approximately 122?. Vis-a-vis with a PSP which is likely to cost 50? moreover in our green regions, the firm of the plumber man with a moustache seems to mark here a point in the match the opponent with Sony. Photographs as of further information on the conference will be given to you in the hours which come in a new article, and this news will be regularly updated, according to the advertisements of Nintendo. So stay tuned one JeuxFrance.com!

Eurogamer are reporting the U.K price to be £99. Which is a pretty excellent price if true.

Does anyone know if they price was actually mentioned or if Eurogamer are just converting the 149 Euro's and guessing at £99?

This was why I was asking if Euro prices include sales tax. Because if they do then I can definitely see a £99 U.K price point.

Back