Ninja Gaiden 1.1 - lame patch, or revolutionary concept?

Which is it?

• Revolutionary free 'upgrade' with genuine intent to challenge the hardcore gamer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Legion said:
The very notion fixed consoles incourage developers to render their products "bugless" is obtuse. Of course there are going to be bugs.
Right, it's probably more the nature of the open PC platform that encourages developers to render their products "buggy". :p

Uhm, there is??? I know what you mean, but it's NOT comparable. What do you think Nintendo puts their devs through, compared to let's say, Activision did when they had Ritual release Sin an age and a half ago huh?

Yes, however there is no big bad entity *above* the publisher who says "nope, that crap isn't going out on *my* platform" in the PC world...

Right, it's probably more the nature of the open PC platform that encourages developers to render their products "buggy".

Well we already also went to that level with FFXI on the PS2 as well :p :oops: (I was rather amazed at the stuff that managed to get out, and I guess the fact that it could be patched was the only reason it was)

Back