NHL18 - (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Scott_Arm

Legend
This is it, my 10th anniversary of starting NHL threads, and even I don't play the game anymore. Sometimes old habits die hard. Am I a legend, or am I a fool? Don't answer that, please.

So this years game features probably nothing except the return of skill moves that used to be in the game, but were removed, and players chewing on their mouth guards.

Absolutely no tease at Frostbite engine, which means NOT THIS YEAR SUCKERS. FIFA moved to Frostbite last year. Madden is moving to Forstbite this year. I'm assuming NHL will move maybe next year, if anyone still plays it. There's talk that FIFA is revamping their animation system for this year. Maybe that's part of a universal Frostbite upgrade. Hopefully so.

Basically, nothing to see here. Another year, another game.

Maybe they need to make a NHL Playgrounds style of game to keep things interesting?

Looks like they've re-done dekeing and the defensive skill stick, and introduced a new 3v3 online mode. I'd hope the old 6v6 mode remains an option.

Don't freak out Scott_Arm, these annual threads are his special quiet place. Somewhere just for him. :yep2:

Back