New Zelda Trailer

It will be very interesting to see how the number of GC Zelda and Wii Zelda copies distributes. I myself have not decided on whether I want to play Zelda on GC or on Wii but am leaning towards the GC version. It's a bit ironic that as someone who is used to current gen controllers and pc+mouse combo, I am a wee bit intimidated by the wii-mote.

I have the Gamecube and the kids love it. I have a XBox 360 and I have a bit of love for it (still waiting for the killer game to appear, but in the meantime it is a fantastic media extender). I am getting the Wii because I really feel the family (I have four kids under the age of 9) will love it. What better way to get the young-uns into a game then with the new Wii controller. I also think the family party games are going to kick some serious butt on the Wii.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ngc/gz2j/index.html

I heard that at this link (Japanese) it explains that anywhere there's a left turn in the Gamecube version, there's a right turn in the Wii version because Link holds the sword in his right hand in the Wii version because that's the hand the controller's in and he holds the sword in his left hand like he always did in the Gamecube version. Probably not a big difference when you play it but then you realize that it's Zelda and if you want to check a walkthrough for some side-mission, you could get confused.

Back