New to the forum. Just saying hi to everyone!

konan

Newcomer
Hi everyone! I'm a 3D graphics software developer looking for new forums to hang out in, and that led me here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone as I check the place out. Looks like a lively place :D

Well, I dunno man. On the one hand, welcome. On the other, that looks like a pretty spamish sig image to me, y'know?

yeah that's a pretty shameless plug. If you're going to engage in shameless plugs you should at least make sure that it's visually appealing. But welcome regardless!

Well, I dunno man. On the one hand, welcome. On the other, that looks like a pretty spamish sig image to me, y'know?
I've deleted the banner. Now everyone can happily saw "welcome"

I am reviving the thred, no need to start a new ?
I just want to say hi to the nice people here. And i wanted to give some info on who i am :p.
First my native language is not english. So do not hate me if i spell incorrect.
I am a artist 3d and 2d. For now i do games grafix for higend cell phone 's, hanheld Pc's and or lowend Pc's. (And even Linux 86x or PPC). I am currently working on some 3d grafix that's is going to be rendered on the CellBD. (yellow dog)
that's all folks.

Back