New God of War 2 Trailer

I like it a lot, but it's very small. The art direction is more colorful though.

Apparently the subtitle(?) is 'The End Begins'.

Episode 3 on PS3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 3 on PS3?

Anything else would be a surprise.
As for the trailer it looked pretty much as expected, aka amazing!
This and FF12 will certainly keep my PS2 occupied for a while. I just started Dragon Quest 8 btw, lot's of great PS2 titles still to play. All I need this time!.

LB you need to do something about that internet access thing! That's no way to spend your workday trapped like that. can you watch these at home atleast?.

LB you need to do something about that internet access thing! That's no way to spend your workday trapped like that. can you watch these at home atleast?.

Tell me about it!!!! :devilish:

Of course i can watch them at home, but by the time i actually sit in front of my much more entertaining PC at home, i'll have forgotten all about silly videogame videos, in favour of much more interesting material!:LOL:

If you've followed the game, there's really nothing new to see. Most of it are scenes we've already seen in the E3 demo, and in addition to that there's a boss battle against that thing with the hammer, which appeared in the pre-TGS episode of the 1up show.

Plus some pretty generic orchestral music :)

can't wait to play this game. 1st one was epic (atleast for me), easily one of the top ps2 games.
hopefully upscaling ps2 games on ps3 isnt too bad, bc ftw! :D

Visually, does GoW2 looks better than the first GoW?

I'm just curious

I think it looks about the same, with some improvements here and there. But thats not really a bad thing as GOW1 is one of the best looking ps2 titles out there.

Back