New (direct) Too Human Pics

I love the look of the environments and the use of HDR, fog (mist), lighting, AA... makes is seem so immersive.
This "might" be a system seller, ill be keeping my eye on this as it progresses.

[Moderated: stay on topic.]

It's looking good to my eye and looking forward seeing it, I was big fan of Eternal Darkness, so that makes this especially interesting for me eventhough they clearly are very different games, but I really liked the storytelling elements of ED.

[Moderated : Don't feed the Trolls !]

Last edited by a moderator:
A176 said:
This uses UE3? Looks a lot different than other UE3 titles, ie Gears of War or UT2007.

UE2 already had very diferent games (eg SC3, XIII), this one is supossed to give more freedom to artists, so I think variety will be relatevely comun between UE3 games.

Why is anyone thinking it's pre-rendered.
It looks good but the models are low poly.

This is the level of graphics we should be expecting next-gen.
It seems the 360 is starting to deliver now that we are passed the rushed launch port-'em-ups phase.

pc999 said:
UE2 already had very diferent games (eg SC3, XIII), this one is supossed to give more freedom to artists, so I think variety will be relatevely comun between UE3 games.

The art is very important. On top of that UE3 is highly customizable. I remember Denis talking about their devs using a lot of custom technology for Too Human.

I few new pics I think

Baldur_an_armour_variation0.jpg

e-(3).jpg

Orbital_string.jpg

http://www.playerone.be/galleries/gal_big.php?cu=XB2THUM&st=Screenshots%20Editor&fn=TH_03.jpg&page=1

The new preview at 1up calls it "Diablo meets Devil May Cry", and goes into some detail about the control scheme. Melee is controlled with the right analog stick, and your left and right guns are controlled with the triggers. It's possible to hit your enemy up into the air by double tapping the right stick and then juggle them in the air with your guns, Devil May Cry style. Also, your guns lock on automatically (although this can be turned off), and you can actually shoot at different enemies simultaneously with your left and right guns.

This game needs to get here soon.

Hardknock said:
Sounds really cool. Seems to control similar to Geometry wars or something, but as an action game. Left stick to look around, right stick to aim attacks... Interesting...

Maybe they are totaly addicted to GW and try to bring the same experience to 3D, hmmm...

wish they could up the polycount in models as they appear to be edgy on closeups. other than that the lighting is doing a good job.

Back