New computer

mkillio

Regular
Ok I haven't been around for th past three months because I moved out of myparents house and I haven't had a computer. Well I found a place that makes custom computers for what seem like pretty good prices. This is the set up I plan on getting,
http://www.icfcomputer.com/barebonebody.htm

It's the 3.0Ghz P30B. As you can see the only problem is that I need a HD, Video Card, Sound Card and CD-ROM. I pretty much want top of the line equipment, but I want really fast sub 100GB HD. I also want a top of the line ATI Video card, but not the 256mb one. I also want the Sound Blaster Audigy with the audio out puts in the front, I was also wondering if the SB extigiy is any good. And a good to high quality 52x CD-RW. Also I'll need to get a VGA to Component adapter for my HDTV. Lastly I'll need a good wireless RF Key Board and RF laser mouse. Thanks for your help.

It would also be very helpful if you could give me some good web sites to order this hardware from, wating time isn't really a big deal. Although I would like it all before the 30th, for HL2.

Well I've decided on the Microsoft Blue Tooth set up for my mouse and keyboard as well as the 128mb ATI 9800Pro. I also believe that I'm getting a Maxtor ATA133 120GB because I found one at Best Buy for only $99 after a rebate. A friend of mine has a brand new Smasung DVD/CD-RW 52xR that he'll sell me for $60. I do believe that I'll have to cough up the $200 for the SB Audigy 2 Platinum.

Once again if guys know of any place where I can get any of these things cheaper please let me know.

Back