New Bioshock Trailer (6 min)

I'm not really a squeamish person, but that 'enrage plasmid' coming out of his wrist.... Makes me rather uncomfortable.*

*yes I know it's the point, but I still don't like it

Deus Ex actually sold more than half a million copies, and that was a good amount at its time...

Deus Ex actually sold more than half a million copies, and that was a good amount at its time...
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that Deus Ex was a commercial failure. But its commercial impact was nowhere near its impact on game designers, IMO. That game was held as a gold standard for some time. It ended up impacting the entire genre directly instead of through publishers armed with sales numbers.

how can you called that the game of the year when the video i saw was so low in quality that you cant see much details?

how can you called that the game of the year when the video i saw was so low in quality that you cant see much details?

because the game is based on more than just pretty graphics...the video showed some of the gameplay elements that seperates it from others, which is what most people here are interested in

because the game is based on more than just pretty graphics...the video showed some of the gameplay elements that seperates it from others, which is what most people here are interested in

Sure but what about the gameplay elements makes it a GOTY candidate?

The game does look amazing in almost every way. What I rate less highly was the composition of the trailer itself! Relatively lots of standing around... I wanted more! :(

Back