Nascar 2009

D3v0ur3r

Regular
No NASCAR 2009 thread yet? Ok, so has anyone else besides me tried the PS3 demo & if yes what do you think? I didn't care for it much at first but after a while I think I am enjoying it. I do not have a lot of experience with the NASCAR series so I am curious what others have to say.

One thing that bothers me is the GFX do not seem as good as the video's I've seen.

EA games are rarely noted for graphics prowess.

With all the other racing game threads here, interest in NASCAR seems unlikely.

I have both of these demo's going at the same time on the 360 & the PS3. Without a doubt the 360 has a much better picture. Sharper detail. The 360 demo looks much better.

At first I was thinking the issue may be my monitor which till today I never doubted it was better then my TV. The PS3 demo looked honestly pretty bad, but then the 360 looked great. So I took my PS3 to the TV & checked them both. Thankfully I determined its the PS3 demo that looks like poo.

I have both of these demo's going at the same time on the 360 & the PS3. Without a doubt the 360 has a much better picture. Sharper detail. The 360 demo looks much better.

At first I was thinking the issue may be my monitor which till today I never doubted it was better then my TV. The PS3 demo looked honestly pretty bad, but then the 360 looked great. So I took my PS3 to the TV & checked them both. Thankfully I determined its the PS3 demo that looks like poo.

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure not to buy this title.

Publishers/devs that choose to make poor-quality ports to PS3 do not deserve business. PS3 owners will not be treated like 2nd-class citizens.

Its a shame really. I have a choice to buy the 360 & then pay to play online, or buy the PS3, have poor detail & free online.

Meh! I was really liking the demo & now I am totally turned off. If the 360 looked equally as bad then at least I would have got the PS3 version. I pretty much never play the 360, so I can't justify paying for the gold membership on top of the cost of this game for the 360.

Back