Musk bought Twitter, what hasn't gone wrong?

All it represents is that it Verified that they paid them money.
no no, it represents an elevated - nay a transcended - intellect whose letters and words are unimpeachable, unassailable by the common non-blue filthy peasants, and diseased and wretched multitudes

no no, it represents an elevated - nay a transcended - intellect whose letters and words are unimpeachable, unassailable by the common non-blue filthy peasants, and diseased and wretched multitudes
its more profound than it seems

let that sink in

In response to a meme joking about the Times’ decision not to pay $1,000 a month to keep the gold check mark that Twitter sells to verify businesses, Musk tweeted on Saturday, “Oh ok, we’ll take it off then.” On Sunday, Musk deleted a tweet that said legacy verified accounts would be given “a few weeks grace” before the check marks vanish “unless they tell they won’t pay now, in which we will remove it.”

now the twitter logo is replaced by the dogecoin logo. i guess this kind of whimsy makes up for all the other crap? :poop:

I can be wrong about the details, but these days his lawyers are practicing olympic clutch-at-strawsing because he's accused of manipulating dogecoin's value with his tweets, so the logo is a big fuckyou at the judge.

I can be wrong about the details, but these days his lawyers are practicing olympic clutch-at-strawsing because he's accused of manipulating dogecoin's value with his tweets, so the logo is a big fuckyou at the judge.
yeah that checks out

“WIRED learned Wednesday afternoon that senior reporter Dell Cameron's Twitter account was permanently suspended after he reported on Matt Walsh's Twitter account being hacked,” Jhaveri’s statement read. “Neither Dell's story nor his Twitter feed contained hacked materials. We do not believe his account violated Twitter's policy. We have not received any further explanation from Twitter and our attempts to reach Twitter's press office were met with the customary poop emoji. We ask that the account be reinstated, and that Twitter provide an explanation.”

:poop:

Back