Moto GP and Gundam demo's on Live

RobertR1

Pro
Legend
Have fun!

I'm hoping Moto GP handling is like the old Moto GP games where you had the sim setting. Moto GP 06 was a waste of a purchase.

My take on Moto GP 07:

The gameplay itself has gone downhill since the first couple. The double tap to slide is retarded. They need to hire a professional rider to help them develop the gameplay.

The graphics are mildly improved over the 2006 version. The replay system is as good as always. They added a good amount of bike movement under heavy breaking. Braking hard, even with the front brake leaves a darkie.......go figure.....

Personally, it's not worth $60. It's much more of an arcade experience disguised as a sim. The sim part is so off that you rather keep it at the arcade settings. Atleast it's fun then.

I only played each a little but motogp was more arcadey this time I think and gundam sucked BALLS. Compared to N3...the combo system was nearly non-existent, stringing combos wansn't very fun, the camera was horrible, the character's movements were too stiff (I realize they're robots), and the graphics were horrible.

I dont know about gameplay as I only toyed with it as most demos, but Motogp 07 demo looked damn ace if you ask me.

It seems to run at a silky 60FPS with zero vsync issues in stark contrast to last years game. Buttery smooth.

Overall it's quite gorgeous.

Back