Most depressing day of the year

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
I read somewhere that some scientists have predicted that today (24th Jan 2005) is the most depressing day of the year. Are you feeling depressed today?

:)

Considering i've been out every night since Friday, and i should feel like crap, no i'm feeling quite good. Apart from the snow.

Deepak said:
I read somewhere that some scientists have predicted that today (24th Jan 2005) is the most depressing day of the year. Are you feeling depressed today?

:)
The researcher was a Brit. If he went to Australia around this time then he'd cheer up.... there's a public holiday (Australia day) coming up..... which I'm not going to get, since I'm working in the UK.... Oh god, now I'm depressed.

Nah.
I wrote an exam today and had only two hours of sleep because of that, but besides being tired, I feel quite good. Well, might be related to the exam, or that I have time to sleep now.

Happy birthday, BZB! :D

I actually always feel a bit depressed when the weather is bad. It snows here since yesterday, I needed 2 1/2 hours to get to work (usually 30-40 minutes) and I was SOOOO high the whole weekend and have to be fully concentrated today (appropriate moment for Guden to say something bad about pot ;) )

It isn't a fantastic day, but it's certainly not that bad. Didn't go to sleep until about 2:30am, but I was having too much fun to sleep any earlier! Other than some sleep deprevation, and my pager beeping a few too many times at 8:00am this morning, everything else has been pretty OK.

other than being sick with fever over 100, headache, sinuses, coughing, lots of gas, and realizing that I do indeed without question have herpes (in all places you can get it except the eyes :-|) I've actually had a pretty good day.

Last night I realized that if there are more women than men on the planet it means that all women DONT have a choice of dozens of guys better than me and that they should actually be happy that I'm interested, rather than put off like I used to assume. This completely changes my outlook on dating and the opposite gender. I think I may just be capable of actually ASKING SOMEONE OUT now! :oops: :D

Back