Monitoring in real time my pets through camera

I wouldn't recommend hunting pet cats for food... A: you'll be shunned by society as a weird, crazy guy and B: hounded by press and social media activists posting your identity everywhere, C: probably beaten up by angered pet lovers and PETA members, and D: probably arrested by the police.

E: contract cancer from eating cat meat tainted with god-knows-what in the way of environmental toxins and poisons accumulated in the cat's body. :p

F: if in the middle of a World War or famine no one will give a shit, people will shun you (initially) for cannibalism.

And even then, some cat moms are known for eating their kittens

I wouldn't recommend hunting pet cats for food... A: you'll be shunned by society as a weird, crazy guy and B: hounded by press and social media activists posting your identity everywhere, C: probably beaten up by angered pet lovers and PETA members, and D: probably arrested by the police.

E: contract cancer from eating cat meat tainted with god-knows-what in the way of environmental toxins and poisons accumulated in the cat's body. :p

Not to mention cat meat is generally tough and stringy. Dog meat is a tad better. But out of the domestic animals that you don't generally eat, I prefer horse meat. Have tried all of those at one time or another while overseas.

Still, give me a cow or a pig anyday. Mmmmmm.

Regards,
SB

I have to admit I've not yet had a chance to visit Britain, though I'd love to someday. :)

Do they actually have horsemeat in their burgers? I've only seen that in third world countries myself. But for all I know it could be a delicacy in Europe. :)

Regards,
SB

Do they actually have horsemeat in their burgers?
Was big media outrage in much of europe earlier this year, when it was discovered that meat sold as beef (or meat labelled as beef in ready-made food) was actually horse, and in some cases other things as well including pork, and worse. Lamb could also be pork (or worse; rat was mentioned in at least one case, although that might've been in china, I'm not sure. In china they fake absolutely everything, so one should not be surprised about that I guess.)

Was big media outrage in much of europe earlier this year, when it was discovered that meat sold as beef (or meat labelled as beef in ready-made food) was actually horse, and in some cases other things as well including pork, and worse. Lamb could also be pork (or worse; rat was mentioned in at least one case, although that might've been in china, I'm not sure. In china they fake absolutely everything, so one should not be surprised about that I guess.)

Yeowza. As to Chinese meat, my mother (she's in Japan but from Taiwan) won't touch anything in Japanese supermarkets with meat that is from mainland China after hearing some stories about it.

Regards,
SB

Back