Merry Christmas !!!!

ClyssaN

Newcomer
Hi,

Just want to wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!!! ;)

FELIZ NATAL !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellas, FELLAS!

Don't y'all think you're jumping the gun just a bit? I mean c'mon, it's 11:23am on Friday the 23rd.....I'm just getting ready to start xmas shopping! :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
Fellas, FELLAS!

Don't y'all think you're jumping the gun just a bit? I mean c'mon, it's 11:23am on Friday the 23rd.....I'm just getting ready to start xmas shopping! :oops:

just getting ready ?!!? errr i just finnished shopping everything today, it's an adventure going shopping with just 1 day left ... it's a JUNGLE out there, everyone for himself ... brrr :D

Finished mine last night at about 9 PM! Earliest ever I think.

Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all that!

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone have a safe and enjoyable Holiday!

Some of you are insane! I've been done shopping for about two weeks now. Ahh, so nice to just relax and enjoy.

Still haven't even shopped for anyone. I think I'll take the easy but much appreciated way out by giving money... I hear so many stories from my family about them trying to find Item X with no luck after going to dozens of different stores on different days when they were told it would be in stock or they had it in stock. That and everyone doesn't have a clue what they want either. Of course I'm no different.

God Jul!

That's the Swedish version. And since it now is 32 minutes into 24 December here, I'm offcially allowed to say it.

Official Swedish Parcel Dstribution and Unwrapping Time is ~16:05 at 24th Dec. :D

But not for me. My car broke down, all trains are fully booked since long time ago, and there's 200 km to the closest family member. Doesn't matter much though, I'll get the most needed present anyway (in fact even more so than if I had visited the family): some calm and stress-free days.

Maybe I'll go out and see if I can find me some gadget tomorrow. (Yes, there are stores that are open at 24th Dec.)

Merry Xmas!!

Since I live in NZ and I am closest to the date line I get to open my presents before all of you, ne ne ne ne ne!! :p

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Merry Christmas from the DeFurias! :)

kidschair.jpg

Merry Merry Xmas Yalls!

it's weird here. christianity is growing fast in china, but not as quickly as consumerism! XD so a good deal of shanghai is covered in xmas decorations. what's odder still is how everyone is curious as to what we'll be doing for xmas this year. we're not into icons and holy books, so we'll be enjoying christmas with our foster pet and some hot coffee and presents and good cheer, but the locals (especially the older ones) are pretty interested in traditions and expect us to have a tree, and a church, and maybe some complex rituals ;) ...i told them we'd probbly burn some incense -- they don't need to know it's not frankencense, nor myrrh, but just some thai "strawberry" stuff to cover up puppy farts.

happy holidays, everyone. i hope you are all happy and warm, unless you're in the southern hemisphere, then i guess i hope you're cool. ^_~

Ladies and gentleman, it's time to start your engines.
LET'S EAT LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW! I know I will :)
Anyways merry christmas to everyone!

Hope it's a good one for all of my fellow nerds. Enjoy!

Back