Merry Christmas Everyone!

Nifty,

take me with you *holds out hands* :p

(I'm good at complaining and getting companies to do stuff, thats gotta be worht something right? ;))

Just keep tryin for long enough and somethin will happen. Worst thing you can ever do is give up... I see no reason not to be confident, especially for yourself, there are way uglier guys earning FAR more than our current salaries combined. It's just a matter of banging the door down til that break happens.

sytaylor said:
Villa in NYC, awesome modelling contract and a girlfriend...

suprisingly similar...

:idea: Well, if you were to be just a little flexible about the "girlfriend" part then I think I have an idea here... ;)

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
Diplo said:
May you all get what you deserve in 2005 ;)

I deserve a villa in the Bahamas, a proper modelling contract, a Porsche which i won't be able to drive, that's why i'll need a concierge, then i also deserve a proper boyfriend. Actually 5.
I've been good this year.

Thank you u're so kind.

Villa in NYC, awesome modelling contract and a girlfriend...

suprisingly similar...

Ditto.

Oh, except the bit about the villa... and the modelling contract... and the boyfriend.

I think B3D is sending the wrong message by equating a "reply" with a present. Most of your replies are not gifts; they are boils on the left asscheek of the Internet. B3D is encouraging more idiocy by making every idiot out there think, "Hey, if I post, it's like giving them a present!"

Yeah, I didn't know where to put this. Sue me.

Happy Day-When-Jesus-Died-Rescuing-Santa-From-A-Prewar-Iraq-So-That-There-Could-Be-A-Christmas.

The Baron said:
Happy Day-When-Jesus-Died-Rescuing-Santa-From-A-Prewar-Iraq-So-That-There-Could-Be-A-Christmas.
For some reason that reminds me of Cartman's Xmas song:

"Jesus was born and so we all get presents,
thank you baby Jesus for being born."

Ah, that reminds me - it's about this time of year that I usually broadcast "Merry Fucking Christmas" to the entire neighbourhood. :LOL:

mery x-mass all

sopum_18.gif

Back