Merry Christmas Everyone

Fesking hell
w00t.gif

/me feels a few. :D

Thx Rev.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to B3D and all inhabitants. :)

grouphug.gif

US

Merry xmas!!!

And to stay on topic, I JUST GOT MYSELF A NEW PHONE FOR FREE!!!! Just had to nag at Orange at how much i've been spending on my mobile phone in the last 12 months (about 2-3 grand, in UK£)... Saying i was gonna leave and stuff, And they were all over me, they gave me the Nokia 7610 for free, plus 300 minutes and 500 texts.. all for 30 quid a month!!!!!
finger.gif

/me=happy bunny.

london-boy said:
Merry xmas!!!

And to stay on topic, I JUST GOT MYSELF A NEW PHONE FOR FREE!!!! Just had to nag at Orange at how much i've been spending on my mobile phone in the last 12 months (about 2-3 grand, in UK£)... Saying i was gonna leave and stuff, And they were all over me, they gave me the Nokia 7610 for free, plus 300 minutes and 500 texts.. all for 30 quid a month!!!!!
finger.gif

/me=happy bunny.

...and 2 years contract min, I guess.

Happy Christmas to Everybody (except those in my ignore list)!!!

l-b:
So are you going to pay £30 extra in month for that new phone and 300 min 500 texts, on top of your per minute charge?

rabidrabbit said:
Happy Christmas to Everybody (except those in my ignore list)!!!

l-b:
So are you going to pay £30 extra in month for that new phone and 300 min 500 texts, on top of your per minute charge?

I'm paying 30 quid a month. That includes 300 mins and 500 texts. If i go over, i pay.

The 7610 was 99 quid to upgrade to, and i got it for free!!! Shows u what kind of idiots these people are.

london-boy said:
The 7610 was 99 quid to upgrade to, and i got it for free!!! Shows u what kind of idiots these people are.

They're the kind of idiots who are making a shit load of cash from phone users like yourself! ;)

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you've all been good little boys and girls so that Santa brings you a new high-end graphics card from your favorite IHV/AIB. :p

John Reynolds said:
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you've all been good little boys and girls so that Santa brings you a new high-end graphics card from your favorite IHV/AIB. :p

naah, I (heck, no one) can be that good, so that I could get my favorite IHV/AIB High end graphics card. :LOL:

Merry Christmas and better year 2005. :)

John Reynolds said:

I'm expecting some kitchen scales and a cocktail shaker.

Oh yes... and socks. Always socks.

Back