Megaman Maverick Hunter X (psp)

Bad_Boy

god of war.
Veteran
Anybody play it, I recently got it, and I'm having nothing but great fun with it. It's a perfect remake over to the psp, and some. Havent unlocked vile yet but im loving it so far. Easily one of my top 10 games on the psp.

Yea... it's a great remake of the only actual Megaman X game I liked. Not a lot of extras in it (although Vile is pretty fun), it was worth it if you ask me, but it may not be for everyone.

Megaman Powered Up looks a bit more compelling though... tons of extras in that, and I haven't played the original since I got it on NES. Downloadable/uploadable maps and a level editor sound like a lot of fun (also playing as Roll and some of the bosses sounds neat too).

Yeah im looking forward to megaman powered up also. :)

Just unlocked Vile, feels like im getting 2 games in 1 because Vile's style/weapons really changes up the gameplay. The ending video was pretty nice also.

Finally got it today. I'm extremely impressed with the nice looking graphics (2.5D really shines here), and the gameplay is nice. Since Megaman games generally don't use diagonals, the PSP pad is fine.

Oh, and unlike the very hard Megaman Zero series on GBA, it looks like the difficulty level on MHX is not too unforgiving, something I like.

Corwin_B said:
Finally got it today. I'm extremely impressed with the nice looking graphics (2.5D really shines here), and the gameplay is nice. Since Megaman games generally don't use diagonals, the PSP pad is fine.

Oh, and unlike the very hard Megaman Zero series on GBA, it looks like the difficulty level on MHX is not too unforgiving, something I like.

Megaman Zero 4 actually has a decent difficulty. It's not insane, but not too easy either.

Back