Marble Blast Ultra Is Finally Up On XBLA

Single players is just like super monkey ball, but multiplayer is the craziest thing (in a fun way)... it's like an eight player mad rush. Getting to every gem is like the xmas shopping in that movie "jingle all the way."

Microsoft is finally learning the secret of simplistic-yet-utterly-engaging games that the Japanese have been toting for years.

bouy said:
This game is so fun. I wish it had split screen MP though.

Yeah...4 way split screen would be awesome.

I haven't purchase the game, yet. How's the multiplayer? Is there team vs team?

Blade said:
Microsoft is finally learning the secret of simplistic-yet-utterly-engaging games that the Japanese have been toting for years.

This may be the secret to their "billion users" comment.

blakjedi said:
This may be the secret to their "billion users" comment.

Microsft never made a 'billion users" comment related to xbox 360. This comment has been repeated over and over incorrectly. They stated they expected the game industry to reach a billion players/users. Not that they would ever achieve this by themselves.

Qroach said:
Microsft never made a 'billion users" comment related to xbox 360. This comment has been repeated over and over incorrectly. They stated they expected the game industry to reach a billion players/users. Not that they would ever achieve this by themselves.

Agreed. The way I wrote it made it seem like I thought they meant a billions users for themselves which was not the case. They hoped that x360 would connect users in a meaningful way that would be the beginning of a process of moving a billion users to online gaming in general... now a few extra hundred million users on either Windows or 360 was clearly an indirect part of that statement.

Back