Looking for driver developers

Hexydes

Newcomer
Hello,

I apologize in advance if this is in the incorrect section of your forum for this type of a post. I am new here, and did my best to find an appropriate place to post.

I am a developer working on a new operating system. I am in charge of graphics, so I apologize for my lack of driver development technical knowledge. :)

We are looking for a few developers with driver development experience. We recently posted an advertisement for this position on our website, and here is the text from it:

SkyOS is currently seeking driver developers for SkyOS. Interested applicants should fit the following criteria:

- Known programming languages: C
- Experience: Detailed knowledge of Low-Level programming, previous experience writing drivers
- 10-20 hours per week
- Ability to work well both with a team and individually

If you are interested in becoming a driver developer for SkyOS, and meet the above requirements, please send an e-mail expressing your interest.

So as the post said, if you are interested in writing drivers for our operating system, please contact us as soon as possible. You can contact us by visiting our website , or by e-mailing me.

P.S. Oh, and in case you are interested (for those of you visual people), here is a picture of the operating system, SkyOS.

windui_redo.jpg

hey nice work for the os !!!

im following the development of the os on osnews.com. But i cant help you, i only have driver experiance on cellphone.

Back