Logseq - the most useful piece of software I've found in a long time

Scott_Arm

Legend
I was starting to get crushed by my notes at work. The more notes I kept, the harder it got to find specific things. I really needed something that made it easier to find everything. Happened to see someone in a video taking notes with Obsidian, and then stumbled across Logseq. After doing a bit of reading and seeing that Logseq is open-source and free, I decided to try it out. So far, it has addressed a lot of my issues. I've been copying a lot of the plain notes I'd taken into pages in Logseq and then creating references between the pages. I can already find technical information a lot easier. On top of that, being able to journal my day to day and track tasks while adding relations to my other notes is fantastic.

This dreadlocked white person does a really good job of going over the basics

Nice.
Personally I use Notion for something similar. It works well because it’s also on my phone and ideas and notes come up anytime. So notion has worked well for me as a knowledge database as well as a note take and proeject management tool

Nice.
Personally I use Notion for something similar. It works well because it’s also on my phone and ideas and notes come up anytime. So notion has worked well for me as a knowledge database as well as a note take and proeject management tool

Yah, I think there are a bunch of options in the space. There's also Roam, Obsidian that come up a lot in comparisons to Logseq. They're all very interesting. Really nice after working so long with wikis, confluence and just plain note taking in text editors etc.

Yah, I think there are a bunch of options in the space. There's also Roam, Obsidian that come up a lot in comparisons to Logseq. They're all very interesting. Really nice after working so long with wikis, confluence and just plain note taking in text editors etc.
yea before notion I was using Workflowy as well.
They all are getting fairly close to each other in featuresets.
But I agree, once you find one that works for you, stick with it and the benefits will come.

Back