Let's see your Desktops!

Paul

Veteran
An overdone topic, but why not? We can share wallpaper, desktop programs all kinds of stuff.

desktop..blah.JPG

Haven't taken a recent shot, but it's still along these lines (don't laugh)...

desktop.jpg

MuFu.

LOL - actually that was at the height of my delinquency (Xmas). Now it's a little bit less cluttered and there are alot more "work"-related icons; Matlab, Borland C++ etc. :LOL:

I want to make a custom interface with full remote control via Girder for the HTPC this summer - not sure what to use yet. MyHTPC and Talisman Desktop both look pretty decent.

MuFu.

I have a habit of cluttering up my desktop, then putting it all in a "stuff" folder. Then I clutter it up again, and repeat the process.

I have a habit of cluttering up my desktop, then... doing nothing about it :) I have 333 icons on my desktop, or rather, I have 234 icons on my desktop, the remaining 99 are not visible at the resolution I'm using now (1400x1052)

On two of my computers, the whole desktop is a full grid of icons. There are no open spots on the desktop. I do have a very easy way of making them disappear though...turn on active desktop and show web content.

Back