LEGO Marvel's Avengers [X360, PS3, XO, PS4, WU]

D

Deleted member 11852

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, TT Games and The LEGO Group today announced their 2015 slate of LEGO® videogames, including LEGO Jurassic World™, LEGO Marvel’s Avengers, plus new handheld and mobile titles.

380968_524192994304338_985808736_n.jpg

LEGO Marvel’s Avengers
Avengers Assemble! Experience the first console videogame featuring characters and storylines from the blockbuster film Marvel’s The Avengers and the much anticipated sequel Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron,and more. Play as the most powerful Super Heroes in their quest to save humanity. The game will be available in fall 2015 for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS hand-held system, and Windows PC.

FALL 2015

https://www.facebook.com/LEGOMarvelVideoGame
http://twitter.com/legomarvelgame
http://instagram.com/legomarvelgame

Yay!

Can a MOD capitalise 'LEGO' in the thread title. Grrrr!

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of Lego announcements today, I just think I am going to play some Heroes of Might and Magic 2 on my laptop before these games come out.

The game will be available in fall 2015 for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft
Odd phrasing.

I'm more interested in the Jurassic one. Computer games need more dinosaurs, and all these Marvel heroes were basically already in previous Lego games anyway. It will have to have some really good gameplay if I'm going to buy this (for my son). So far I've liked The Movie one the best, for imaginative environments and humor.

I'm more interested in the Jurassic one. Computer games need more dinosaurs, and all these Marvel heroes were basically already in previous Lego games anyway. It will have to have some really good gameplay if I'm going to buy this (for my son). So far I've liked The Movie one the best, for imaginative environments and humor.

One of the things I liked about the Star Wars and Marvel Super Heroes games was the massive cast of familiar characters to unlock - Marvel Super Heroes was particularly impressive with the crazy number of custom animations for characters and some easter egg interactions between certainly characters - like Hulk smashing Loki on the ground :LOL:

I do worry that the the cast of this game is going to be a small fraction of Marvel Super Heroes but even then, I think that Avengers Assemble and Age of Ultron (epically just 3 months away!) will provide great ideas for levels and mayhem.

I'm hopefully optimistic

Good, there are too many of these coming out too fast.

Last edited:
Good, there are too many of these coming out too fast.
There is another one, if I am not mistaken, which is a Minecraft game overall. That game could certainly "hurt" the Minecraft series, with its Lego logo behind.

Yes but Lego Worlds is Steam Early access and a 2016 title.

We just had LEGO Batman 3, this week is LEGO Jurassic Park, LEGO Dimensions was just announced, and I think we had 4 LEGO games last year?

Last edited:
Back